V2 COMPACT AND COST EFFECTIVE
For over 25 years, the V2 series has been part of the family of Power Electronics’ soft starters. It is a compact and efficient solution equipped with advanced control technology and motor protection. With coated electronics, the V2 is resistant in harsh environments. It has also been designed in two versions, IP00 and IP54 incorporating an integrated bypass that reduces wiring installation.
Features such as underload and overload, two stopping options, by inertia or deceleration ramp and its compact size and multiple protections make this soft starter the optimum solution for many applications.
Pumps, fans, conveyors, compressors, agitators, mixers, mills, crushers, elevators, cranes, forklifts, etc. are some examples of application of the V2 series.
ROBUST, EASY AND COMPATIBLE WITH MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS.
- Voltage range from 230V-1000V and power from 2kW to 37kW
- Built-in motor protections
- Conformal coated electronics and an operating temperature of up to 50°C
- Highest break away torque
- 3 wires or 6 wires (delta) connection
- Built-in or external Bypass
- 3 year warranty and 24h service and replacement commitment