Servo amplifier analog setpoint input MR-J3-A
0.1 – 7.0 kW, autotuning
MR-J3-A is a servo amplifier for most types of applications with analog setpoint input for speed or torque. The amplifiers also feature pulse input and are ideal for combinations with Mitsubishi Electric’s positioning modules with pulse outputs featured in the FX series, and QD75 of the MELSEC Q System family.
- Suitable for drive systems with conventional control and are designed for regulating speed, torque and position control tasks.
- Available with an EtherCAT option.
- High-speed controllers for ultra-short positioning times; average speed frequency response 2100Hz
- High-resolution encoders for maximum speed constancy (18 bits 262,144 P/rev)
- Advanced vibration suppression for outstanding adaptation to machine requirements
- Autotuning for extremely fast setup and installation
- Optimum cost/benefit ratio
- Absolute position encoder included as standard equipment
- Minimum wiring overheads thanks to Plug & Play configuration and automatic motor identification
- Supports global standards
Daugiau apie servo sistemas: